Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Cal and I actually had some vacation time together, and we had a blast. Last month we went to Sun Lakes with the Horch family and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Calvin's family has been doing this trip for years, and now I completely understand why. There was plenty of water, sun, and relaxation. Unfortunately we didn't get very many pictures. We were too busy doing stuff. Here is a picture of us cliff jumping. Cal and I are at the top. It took me a while to convince myself to do this one, but I did it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite part of the trip was when Sydney gave you guys' new car attitude for not opening when she said "open seseame" :)

Amber Horch said...

I think she's definitely in the transition period of knowing the truth now about the trunk, but still wanting to believe...like santa.